Always practice staying safe once arranging to meet someone from online. We will recommend a few things you can do.
Here at Swingrz, we have a verified member badge for users who have proved to site admin they are who they say they are.
If you are planning on meeting up with any other members who haven’t got a verification badge, please use extreme caution.
- Always ask for someone’s social media, so you can view them to prove they are real people. (Note the date the account was created)
- DO NOT give out your mobile phone number straight away before checking the person is who they say they are. You can use our webcam chatrooms to chat/ video each other.
- Use our messaging system to ask for their picture, ask them to write something down on a piece of paper and hold it in front of themselves so you know they are real.
- If they passed the above tests and you arrange to meet, make sure someone you trust knows where you are going and who you are going to meet. First meet make sure its in a safe and public location, maybe a cafe?
- Make your own way to the meeting location. Drive yourself, ask a friend for a lift or catch a bus. DO NOT be picked up by the person you’ll be meeting.
- DO NOT go to strangers houses / invite strangers over to yours without making sure they are who they say they are.
Its all about trusting your gut instinct. If something isn’t adding up or they refuse to give you details from above. Block them.
Here at Swingrz we try our best to get as many people verified as we can. Users are free to ask us to be verified, and we will make the correct checks.
You are responsible for your own safety, we can only do so much. Why not try going to Swinging Clubs or organised events which is usually the best place to start with.